Philosophy of Ministry
These are what we feel are the priorities of ministry we have been given as followers of Jesus.
1. Preaching – the Truth that is in Jesus Christ (I Cor. 1:18-24).
2. Prayer – is the basis of everything we do (Eph. 6:10-18).
3. Teaching – discipling people in how to put into practice God’s Word (Eph. 4:11-16).
4. Worship – in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24).
5. Outreach – local and worldwide (Matt. 28:16-20)
– the fields are ripe for harvest (John 4:34-35).
The church needs to be a place of refuge, strength, compassion, healing and restoration; where it is clearly presented that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. The church should be a place where unbelievers are welcome, where fallen and wounded brothers and sisters in Christ can be restored. The church is where the Word of God is taken as the rightly divided Word of Truth, our Owner’s Manual! The church should present Jesus Christ as the answer to our problems and where we wholeheartedly press on toward our goal as stated in Philippians 3:7-16. We recognize that the church has had its problems with hypocrisy and following the traditions of men, just as the spiritual leaders of Jesus’ day did; but we are not to be like this. Jesus is building His church against which the gates of hell shall not prevail, a church bought and washed in the blood of the Lamb, a church that is looking forward to His coming. (Revelation 22:12-17)